
What an amazing open ceremonies the Chinese put on...maybe the best ever!
For the opening ceremonies, the kids chose which country they wanted to cheer for (they made their choices based on which country had the "coolest flag"). We printed up the flags to wear on our shirts and carried the torch through the living room.
Tanner was Spain and Logan chose Kenya...
Chase was Sri Lanka...
Mom was Poland (in honor of my brother, Cory who is serving his mission there) and Dad was Mexico (in honor of his mission)...
Chase carrying the torch...
Good Luck

10 comments:
Dang, you're such a good mom! What a great idea. We sat and watched the opening ceremonies as Ken dozed off on the couch, Caden fell asleep on the couch upstairs and Ella was running wild until about 11:00 at night. I should get my kids more into this stuff. Thanks for the great ideas.
What a fun idea!
What a great idea! How fun!!!
You are super mom! Jake looks thrilled with the whole thing.
Jake looks so excited about the whole idea! I love that picture! You are amazing! I miss you and the boys! Dbert
Celeste, you are so amazing! What fun ways to celebrate the Olympics with your kids. I'll have to remember those ideas for the winter olympics in a couple of years.
Sounds like you guys had fun!! I need to start thinking of ideas like that for my kid.
I wanted to officially introduce myself at church today. You guys were sitting a few rows in front of us. We ended up trying to get out of there before the traffic got bad. Not to mention our son was not being cooperative after about almost two hours. Which is kind of funny like we were there for a concert. I wanted to tell you I actually THOUGHT we were in the 2nd ward, but we were in the 3rd, but NOW we're in the 2nd. I get so confused with the numbers. We were in the 2nd when we first got married, but we've been in the 3rd for about 3 years. either way... point is we're in the same ward now. Sorry about the rambling... :0)
Celeste-It looks like you guys had a great time with the opening ceremonies! How fun and cute. I'm glad that you found our blog. I haven't see you in so long! It's good to see you guys are doing well and to see that you are now a brunette! Awesome! Anyway, I have three girls, you have three boys, we will have to hook them up someday. Say hi to Jake for me. Lots of Love - Shar
Celeste, you are so creative!! Thanks for sharing your awesome ideas with us. They all look like fun activities.
Good choice Tanner! Go Spain!
Post a Comment