My ballerina princesses!
When we moved to LA I began teaching at a little community center located in the University Housing Apartments, to earn a little extra cash. I taught there for the 4 years we spent in LA and loved every minute of it. Since I have all sons, these were my little girls!
Jackie Houlberg organized this gift for me as a goodbye gift, I could barely hold the tears back! What a perfect gift! I will treasure it forever! I will miss these little ones, some had been with me from the beginning. When I left my studio in Vegas, before moving to LA, I didn't think I would teach again and was excited when I got the chance to do what I love and share it with eager 4 and 5 year olds! Thanks to all of you...I love you and miss you much!

No comments:
Post a Comment