Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Things I am going to miss about LA...


5.

Our many Girls' nights!

When our husbands started Dental School here at UCLA 4 years ago we started a tradition to have a girls' night during each week of the guys' final exams weeks. These girls have been such a support as I have been on such a roller coaster these past few years. I find myself wondering how I am going to survive without them. I will miss you, I love you all!!

4 comments:

deb said...

Soooooo many good times!! These pictures make me so happy and sad at the same time. I will miss everyone so much! We could not have asked for a better group of girl friends.

ps I hear NYC is fun for girls trips... ;)

Mrs. Budge said...

How fortunate you are to have such good friends.

Mrs. Budge said...

How fortunate you are to have such good friends.

Mrs. Budge said...

How fortunate you are to have such good friends.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers