Here are some pictures from Jake's Senior Awards banquet and OKU (the dental Honor Society) dinner
OKU BANQUET
OKU stands for Omicron Kappa Upsilon and is the Phi Beta Kappa of dentistry. I was proud of Jake for being 1 of only 12 to receive this honor.
THE SENIOR AWARDS BANQUET
Senior night was at the Riviera Country Club (or as Jake calls it,"Where I saw Tiger hit a long drive.") and was a fun night of awards, fine dining and dancing. This is where it finally hit us that these past 4 years have come to a close!
I was really proud of how many honors he received, although at the end of the night he said to me, "The awards do not need to go on the blog." So, I am obeying his wishes!
Jake and Sean receiving their honoring medals to wear at graduation
All "the guys"
"The Gang"
My best/don't know how I'll live without her, friend, Jackie
Me & Jake
Giving a kiss for being such an awesome dental student!
The D.W.C...the dental wives club (we're not really called that, I just made it up just now)

4 comments:
Congratulations Jake! Never knew you were such a smarty-pants. :)
Celeste, the goodbyes are tough. really tough. You'll be amazed at the people the Lord puts in your path in the next few weeks who will soften the ache of leaving good friends behind. The people in Florida are lucky to be getting your family! i wish you the best with your move this week.
congratulations! and CUTE dress! i think i have the same one... banana republic?
congratulations! and CUTE dress! i think i have the same one... banana republic?
Congratulations! The professionals that may be staring into my mouth some time in the future.
Post a Comment