That's a trip you'll never forget. Hope you have a great time. Where's the cruise to? Aren't the dinners the best? You look great! Jake's specializing right? Congratulations! Jennie
Celeste, It was so cool of you to get in touch with me. I can't believe how gorgeous your boys are (until you look at their parents of course) So you guys are moving to Florida? How fun! KIT Jamie Christensen Preston
5 comments:
That's a trip you'll never forget. Hope you have a great time. Where's the cruise to? Aren't the dinners the best? You look great! Jake's specializing right? Congratulations!
Jennie
It looks like you guys had such a good time. I can't wait to read more posts about it!
Im super jealous. Hey, there looks like some dental peeps missing!
Can't wait to hear all about the cruise :)
Celeste,
It was so cool of you to get in touch with me. I can't believe how gorgeous your boys are (until you look at their parents of course) So you guys are moving to Florida? How fun! KIT Jamie Christensen Preston
Post a Comment