A few months ago "the group" realized that we only a short time left together before all of the husbands graduated and we all went our separate ways...so we decided to celebrate our 4 years at UCLA with a Cruise. We went to San Diego, Catalina and Ensenada. We had a blast, but we missed the Houlbergs, Shamos, Thomas', Okas and Millers.
Our ship, "The Monarch of the Seas"
A game of ultimate frisbee on the beach at Coronado Island
The real "Black Pearl" from the movie Pirates of the Caribbean...they have been storing it in Ensenada, Mexico
Trying to get a good picture of "La Bufadora"
still trying...

Our meal staff

8 comments:
I kept checking and waiting for the cruise updates:) Looks like it was fun...we're completly jealous that we're the only ones who haven't been on a cruise yet...maybe one day...:)
That is the exact same cruise we went on!!! So fun! Although we went to the la bufadora on a BAD day!!!! Oh well! And the chocolate bar!!! Let me tell you, we had enough chocolate strawberrys to last a lifetime!!!
It looks like you guys had a great time! I'm especially sad we missed the chocolate bar!!! We'll plan on 2011!
Wow!! It looks like you had so much fun. Ryan and I really want to go on a cruise this year. Hopefully it will happen! I just saw that you guys are moving in 37 days! That is soooo soon! We are going to miss you guys!
What a fun trip! You guys deserve it!!!
So glad to finally see a post about the cruise - it looks like so much fun! We were just at Coronado Beach during spring break, such a gorgeous place.
Celeste, It's been a while. Your hair looks great! Isn't the food the best part and the servers are great?! Jennie
I went on that cruise 2 years ago... I had a blast! I just went on a repositioning cruise from Los Angeles to Vancouver, Canada. You may want to check into those they are really inexpensive and just as fun. I know the whole budget as a student. Miss ya!
Post a Comment