Oh my! He is still cute as can be!
That's awesome... especially the "What, is there some sort of problem?" look on his little face.
No way!!!
No, No, No...I am so sorry.
SICK!!!This kid is out of control!
Oh I can hardly see to type because my eyes are watering from laughing! Maybe I should be glad I have girls at this moment.
Boys really are from another planet...I don't know what I'm going to do when mine get older...I will just have to call you and get advice!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my! He is still cute as can be!
That's awesome... especially the "What, is there some sort of problem?" look on his little face.
No way!!!
No, No, No...I am so sorry.
SICK!!!
This kid is out of control!
Oh I can hardly see to type because my eyes are watering from laughing! Maybe I should be glad I have girls at this moment.
Boys really are from another planet...I don't know what I'm going to do when mine get older...I will just have to call you and get advice!
Post a Comment