Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Today was Green Day???

What a bad Mom I am! I totally did not know that today was St. Patrick's Day, I guess I was focusing on Easter and it just snuck on me. I usually love St. Patty's Day. I've been into it ever since my college dance team went back to Ireland and performed in the St. Patrick's Day parade. All the kids get new green shirts, we have green meals all day and I let them go to the dollar store and pick out some fun green beads or such to wear. So...don't tell my boys, but we are going to celebrate it on Wednesday...that'll give me some time to prepare! :)

3 comments:

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

What fun ideas you have! I thought I was creative when I left some gold coins "left by the leaprechan" by my girls pillows! I'm going to try some of your fun ideas next year. You're a cute mom Celeste

Anonymous said...

oh wow what a pic of jake. dang dude......lookin good!! hahaha im sending it to everyone that was in May Hall with us.

jaredandjen said...

Celeste- I love coming to your blog because I always know I'll laugh. Thanks!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers