Holy Cow! What did you buy for $0.01? I think the last time I actually bought something for one cent was when I was 8 and bought a gummy bear from the neighborhood candy store.
NO way, what did you get for one cent...I gotta get your deals, I may afford to shop a little more.
I don't get it?!?!?!?!?! What is a Chino?
I bought these little "half socks". They go around your toes and then have a clear strap that goes aroung the back of your heel.
Who is anonymous?
neat stuff
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Holy Cow! What did you buy for $0.01? I think the last time I actually bought something for one cent was when I was 8 and bought a gummy bear from the neighborhood candy store.
NO way, what did you get for one cent...I gotta get your deals, I may afford to shop a little more.
I don't get it?!?!?!?!?! What is a Chino?
I bought these little "half socks". They go around your toes and then have a clear strap that goes aroung the back of your heel.
Who is anonymous?
neat stuff
Post a Comment