Wow Jake, Happy Birthday! You have a lot to show for your thirty years... Three darling boys, and an(obviously) awesome wife. Can't wait to see what you do with the next 30! (Hopefully your cool wife will still be blogging about it so I can keep up!)
Jacob Cragun! I love it! My sis sent me your blog site. So great to see your amazing family & what you have been up to. Celeste- you've done an amazing job with those boys! Jake's a lucky man! Melissa (Johnson) Bode
5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!!!!! Wish we were closer to celebrate it with you. Cute video Celeste. You did a great job. We love you guys
Happy 30th Jake!
Happy Birthday Jake! Great job of the video, Celeste. That was fun to watch.
Wow Jake, Happy Birthday! You have a lot to show for your thirty years... Three darling boys, and an(obviously) awesome wife. Can't wait to see what you do with the next 30! (Hopefully your cool wife will still be blogging about it so I can keep up!)
Jacob Cragun! I love it! My sis sent me your blog site. So great to see your amazing family & what you have been up to. Celeste- you've done an amazing job with those boys! Jake's a lucky man!
Melissa (Johnson) Bode
Post a Comment