Anyway, when I picked him up later that afternoon (he just started at a deaf program through the school district until he can get into the John Tracy Clinic), the teacher pulled me aside and started off by saying, "Cell phones are not aloud in school, Mrs. Cragun. We found Logan's phone in his backpack and would prefer it if you left it at home. If you need to get a hold of him you can call the school and they will notify us." I started to laugh and told them that Logan does not have his own cell phone. First of all, he can not speak, hear or read the names in the contacts and secondly...HE IS ONLY THREE! Did they really think that I gave my three year old his own cell phone? I guess we do live in LA, weirder things have happened.
They said that they scrolled down through the contacts and when they found "Mom", they assumed that was me. When I tried to explain that he must have put the phone in his backpack on his own, the teacher said, "Well either way, they are not aloud in school," like she didn't believe me...quite funny!

5 comments:
That's cute! Kids are so sneaky. I love it. Thanks for commenting on Madison's surgery. It is nothing like what you guys have gone through. She is doing good and hopefully it works!!! Give ALL your boys hugs from me
*Count down for your cruise?... you mean count down for Aunt Tay-Tay & the boys to PaRtY~!~!~!~!
Teachers are really smart people as you know. I mean of course Logan is the only person on the planet with a "mom" in his contact list! Duh
Don't all 3 year olds have cell phones? I love it when teachers talk to parents like we're too dumb to figure things out. That story is too funny!
This made me laugh so hard!! Seriously, did they really think you gave your 3 yr. old a cell???? So funny Celeste!
Post a Comment