10 years ago I was... A freshman at Utah State University
5 things on my 'to do' list today:
1. make dentist appts. for Tanner & Logan
2. get Logan's three year pictures done
3. mail my valentine treats to family
4. get moving quotes for our big move to Florida
5. make a Costco trip
Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. donate to Charity, cheesy, but true
2. start up Oral Deaf Education Centers in any state that doesn't already have one
3. Go on vacation with all my loved ones
3 of my bad habits:
1. make up in the car (only at stop lights, though!)
2. being obsessed with cleaning my kids ears (the audiologist told me that was bad)
3. going to bed too late
4 Places I've lived:
1. Las Vegas, NV
2. Logan, UT
3. Provo, UT
4. Los Angeles, CA
5 jobs I've had:
1. Photographer at Kiddie Kandids
2. Dance Instructor
3. Dental Assistant
4. Substitute teacher
5. MOM!
Things most people don't know about me:
I competed in the Miss Nevada Pageant the summer before my Senior Year of high School
I tag...Taeya, Nikki and Holly

No comments:
Post a Comment