Saturday, February 02, 2008

Happy Birthday Uncle Ty!





My younger brother, Tyler, turned 9 today! We are so proud of him and thankful that he is such a great Uncle. Tanner simply adores him! We wish we were there to celebrate with you...We love you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! i think he looks so much like danielle in that picture.:)

Nikki said...

I haven't seen him forever-he is so handsome. He definately looks like a Boyack!

Jyl... said...

Wow, he grew up!!! What a handsome kid. I'm sure your boys love him. They will probably be good friends someday!!!!

tawni said...

Wow. Can he be any freaking cuter? He is going to be one hot guy when he is older. I feel weird calling him hot now so we will stick with cute...haha. He looks like he has a big heart and is a very caring boy. His future wife will hit the jack pot. So cute.

Heidi said...

Wow, I didn't know you had such a younger brother - what a cutie and I love that picture!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers