Friday, February 29, 2008

Brotherly Love

Dear Logan,

Baby powder only goes on your bum! Just because you think I stink, does not mean you can pour A LOT of it all over me. I realize that all this torture you place on me is part of the little brother initiation that Tanner did to you, but I will soon be able to fight back, so be ready.

Love, Chase

P.S. Can you please tell Mom to pay more attention to what goes on when she leaves me alone with you? Thank you!

6 comments:

Life these days...... said...

That is so funny! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Where was his mother! Sound familiar! Haha.-D

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

Ha-Ha yourself, D!

Jen H. said...

I love it!

Ashlee said...

This picture is priceless... Chase will love looking back at what his big brother used to do to him someday! I have almost the exact same picture of me with baby powder all over my head and my big sister standing next to me bawling because she was caught in the act!

Carolyn said...

Celeste your life seems all too exciting on any given day!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers