Sunday, December 16, 2007

I Love my little Sugar Plum Fairies!

So it saddens me that this is my last year doing my dance classes here in University Housing. I have had the sweetest girls come through my classes. I look forward to Wednesdays when i get to spend an hour with them, they light up my day. I love to hear my name called, "Miss Celeste, Miss Celeste!" and hear all about their week. 4 year old girls have a lot to say, all I've learned about princesses--I've learned from them. It's all trucks and basketball at my house, so the change of pace is refreshing. I love my sons, boys are so much fun, but what ever will I do if I don't have a little ballerina someday? :)
Anyway, last week, my little dancers danced at our church Christmas Party and they did fantastic. And yes, that is my son Logan next to me. He has been doing the class for the last 6 weeks, so, I let him perform! Jake wasn't sure how he felt about that, but I convinced him otherwise! And don't worry, he sat out during the routine with the princess wands! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, they are so cute!!

Kathy said...

We're glad you taught too! Sydney had a good year or two I think.

Jek said...

Celeste,
Thanks for making me bawl tonight!!! I happened upon your blog and read for a bit and saw that darling video of Logan being able to hear. WHat a miracle. I am so happy for him. Isn't it great that he didn't have to wait for 30 years! My cousin got his in his late 20s'. you have such a CUTE Family!! You have been through a lot. WoW. THese little kids are always surprising us!! Mine was three months early and wieghed 2 lbs. You may know that already! ANyway that was fun.
See ya, Danielle is in my ward now!
Jessica (Miller) Nicol

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers