Friday, November 16, 2007

What is that smell?


After 4 days...I found the culprit! ROTTEN, CURDLED, MILK under the kitchen sink!! I had opened the cupboard several times and just never noticed it! I guess it just blended in with the cleaning supplies. Tanner said that Baby Chase was trying to drink it so he hid it from him. He also admitted that he couldn't remember where he had put it!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Ewww!!! Nothing is more gross than rotting sippy cups!! When I'm washing them out I almost gag from the smell!!

Lindsey said...

Hello it's Lindsey... funny story I was talking to Taeya the other day about your blog post and some of the first things you want your little boy to hear, just talking to her about it I was crying!! I think you are amazing!! Oh and your sister Danielle is in my ward!! She is awesome!!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Don't you love discovering sippy cups, or bottles of curdled milk. Yummy! It always makes me puke a little when cleaning them out. Sometimes I just have to chuck em cuz I can't handle the smell.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers