What a beautiful family. I'm impressed you are even able to get family pics so often. We usually end up taking a snap shot and counting that. Actually, I think the hardest one for me in my family to cooperate is my husband! I think once we have three family pics may be come non existant!
These are such cute pictures! Where did you have them done? We've never had a professional family picture taken, and I think Christmas is the perfect time for one.
8 comments:
So cute! We just did ours about a month ago and I am still recovering :)! You guys look great.
Beautiful family Celeste--these turned out great!!
Super cute!
What a beautiful family. I'm impressed you are even able to get family pics so often. We usually end up taking a snap shot and counting that. Actually, I think the hardest one for me in my family to cooperate is my husband! I think once we have three family pics may be come non existant!
you guys look great (except for the big goofy guy!)
okay, those are SO cute. and i love your hair dark!! :)
These are such cute pictures! Where did you have them done? We've never had a professional family picture taken, and I think Christmas is the perfect time for one.
Okay Celeste you are gorgeous! Everyone looks great what handsome boys you have!
Post a Comment