Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Yes...it was as scary as it looks!


So, I guess my last pregnancy cracked my tooth (one of the many effects of carrying a person inside you). I had to get a root canal on that tooth and have been in need of a crown for over a year now. I've been putting it off, with good reason. Jake had an opening and forced me to get a baby sitter (thanks, Jackie) and dragged me in his dreadful chair. He was definitely the best looking dentist I've been to, but the experience was...not fun. I guess having a crown prep done never is. I probably was a terrible patient, but it was nice to spend some alone time with my hubby--even if it was while I was numb and in pain! Thanks Dr. Cragun!

Thanks, Dr. Morris for the pic!

4 comments:

The DeVito's said...

Wow! Not only does pregnancy wreak havoc on the rest of your body, but it ruins your teeth too??

Way to be a good patient. I'd be scared too.

aSHleY said...

Dr, Morris or Dr. Poole--whatever works.

Stephanie said...

He is a good looking dentist! Funny, I just had to have a cracked tooth fixed too. I wonder if it happened while I was pg. Come to think of it, it's been hurting about that long... Wow! The things one learns while reading blogs!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

lol...Oh the memories of being the husbands lab rat! What a good wife you are. You gotta love procedures that take triple the amount of time b/c you are at the dental school. I hope this pregnancy doesn't cause more cavities too! uhg!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers