Sunday, October 07, 2007

Need a good pick up line?

Tanner has made some good friends that live near us. One of them is Natalia, a 4th grader. We love Natalia. She is always so nice to my boys. She knows a few signs and signs to Logan often. She is protective of both Logan and Tanner and is kind of known as the "tough girl" on the playground. She works with Tanner on his "soccer skills" (that's what she calls it) and threatens to beat up anyone that makes fun of Logan's hearing aids. A good person to have on your side! Anyway, Tanner came home from school last Friday and said, "Guess who was 'tray leader' during lunch today?" The tray leader goes around the lunch tables and helps the kindergartners with anything they need during lunch. "Okay, you don't have to guess, it was Natalia. I wanted to say hi, but I was too shy, so I acted like I couldn't open my juice box so she'd come over and help me, but I really can do it by myself, don't tell Natalia." Jake would be so proud!



This is Tanner asking Natalia if she can come out and play!
Just like Romeo did to Juliet!

3 comments:

Taylor said...

what a stud! must have gotten that from his mother's side. :) doh!

Rick and Janae said...

That is pretty smooth, you are going to have to keep your eyes on that one.

Emily Andrus said...

Should Ava and Bailey be worried??

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers