So...the big reunion was this past weekend in Las Vegas. There was a tailgate Friday night before the Homecoming game, then a big dinner/dance at a nice country club Saturday night. Even after dragging Jake to the event (It was the same night as the BYU vs. UNLV football game, so his mind was somewhere else), we ended up having a good time. I think most of us were eager to see how everyone has changed over time, when in reality, 10 years doesn't really change anyone at all. I was officially voted most unrecognizable, and don't know if that was good or bad! :) All in all, it was fun to see everyone trying to be all "adult like" and enjoy a few good memories.
Bonanza High School--Go Bengals!
The Reunion Committee
*I asked Jake to take some pictures...and this is what I got:


6 comments:
Brandi likes your hair too!!!!
How funny to look at your reunion photos and see a picture of Becky(Earl) Stevens---She lives in our ward and I had no idea you knew each other. Small world.
Celeste- I love your hair, your just as beautiful then as you are now!
Hey Celeste! This is Libby Miracle. Cute blog! Your kids are adorable! I had no idea one of your sons was born deaf. My brother's (Mark) little boy also was born deaf. He is for and got a cochlear implant when he was 2 and is speaking so well- it is amazing! Technology is a wonderful thing!! I hope all goes well for your boy!
celeste,hi!! cute blog! your kids are so cute, and it was so fun to look at the BHS reuinion pics! i will keep checking back!:)
You are HOT! I think you've gotten pretty after 10 years. Way to go mom. We miss you guys!
Lindsay
Post a Comment