Sunday, October 28, 2007

After a long time on the waiting list, my sisters and I got tickets to the Ellen Degeneres Show. It was her Halloween show, so we had to go in costume. We decided to dress up as the the Early Beatles! Ellen's staff loved our costumes and took us in first to be seated and Ellen actually interviewed my mom on the show. The show should air on Wednesday, October 31st. In LA, it's on NBC, channel 4 at 4:00 pm. Look for the 4 black haired "mop-tops!" Hopefully we didn't make too big of fools of ourselves!
My sister, Danielle, actually won the audience dance contest-which is done during the commercial breaks. Which is funny, since between the 4 of us, she is the only one that doesn't dance. (well, not since she was 10). But we think you'll see a glimpse of her incredible moves when the show comes back from one of the commercial breaks. Watch closely! Go D-Bert!

10 comments:

Kathy said...

How FUN! Love the costumes.

The Corbridge's said...

You girls look a little scary as guys, but great costumes! :) I will make sure to tape the show and watch. That's awesome you could get together and go!

Nikki said...

I will make sure to watch it. That is awesome, tell Danielle good job.

Libby said...

How fun! I am a little jealous! I will be watching on Wednesday.

Jen H. said...

Love the costumes, I'll have to catch ELLEN tomorrow!

The DeVito's said...

I'll Tivo it! How fun! Tell Danielle good job!

Anonymous said...

okay, you guys are too funny! i will definately be watching!! hey, do you have an email for danielle that i can write to her at? thanks! :)

Libby said...

I watched and you guys were on it a ton! You guys looked good! I bet that was so much fun! Ellen is so funny.

Heidi said...

Saw you guys on Ellen today--what a riot! Looks like you had alot of fun!

The DeVito's said...

I watched! You guys were all over it! I loved Danielle's dancing in the aisle, is that because she won the contest? Looks like you guys had a great time!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers