Thursday, April 26, 2007

YOU ARE THE NEXT AMERICAN IDOL!







Tanner had a coupon to McDonald's so the boys got to get Happy Meals after they helped Mom match the socks from the laundry. The toy in the Happy Meal was an American Idol microphone. Oh dear...we had two Idol wannabes the rest of the day! Tanner had never seen the show but knew that Mom and Dad watched it. He asked if he could see it. We let him stay up and watch and he even voted. Chris was his favorite. The next day he was practicing what song he is going to sing when he auditions for American Idol. He couldn't decide between "Escape" by Gwen Stefani and "I Love to See the Temple" :)

3 comments:

aSHleY said...

I can see how it would be a tough decision, those two songs are so similar.

the youngs said...

Wee ooooh, woo ooooh! I love AKON!! Go with Sweet Escape.

Anonymous said...

That's my nephew!! maybe we can audition together....

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers